4. Snug 5/8" bolt in locking key, making certain that bolt engages into centering collar located on bottom side of upper section.
5. Install 3/8" centering bolts located directly above rear linkages found on each side of hitch, adjust until hitch is aligned and centered on camper pin box.
6. After hitch is centered, tighten 5/8" locking key bolt securely, and tighten jam nut on 5/8" bolt.
7. When used with a 5th wheel head, install standard plastic spacer disc if desired on hitch kingpin.
Please note: when using the Shockerhitch 5th Wheel Hitch it may be necessary to adjust the pinbox height up or lower 5th wheel height to compensate for the 4" thickness of the Shockerhitch.
8. Maintenance of the Hitch should include checking that all bolts are tight before leaving on a trip. Periodic greasing of the linkage assembly is recommended, and should be part of your routine maintenance schedule.
Feel free to contact us with any questions, were happy to help!